"O Krishna O Allah I'm Waiting for My Message To Read"

Dear Krishna and Allah,
I know you are aware that I’ve lost somewhere
Please take me to home
Dear Waheguru and Jesus
I know you are listening to me
Please give me strength since I’ve fallen so weak
Unlike humans I thank you for not dividing your contract
Otherwise it would have been difficult for me – that whom to appeal for what
I know you won’t forget me the way I forgot to take prasads and offerings in temple and bedsheet in mosque
But I’m acquainted that you added bonus of blessings in my account for donating a sheet as well as a maakhan to a homeless
Having so many facets and Avatars
How I feel everyone’s voice attain to the same place I wonder!
Dear Jesus
Your followers are confusing me since by how I will be cursed if I won’t come and light up a candle
And after lighting a beggared house
How at the same time that guy claimed that you would do anything to keep me happy
Tired from special Pooja on Thursday
Checked in for Jumma on Friday
Walked every path of yours but couldn’t find you
Are you upset with me for taking wine?
Please talk to Christian’s department for giving approval to make church in the same way of Mandir and Masjid
Give me an another chance to prove myself from Roza and Pooja
Though manuscripts Qurans Geeta Bible and Guru Granth Sahib reads different languages
But the supreme disappoints when he see any heart crying in the deep night
Having a peacock feather or loving a pigeon doesn’t gives my identity proof
Somewhere in between dividing lakes, oceans, countries and religions

Pandit is proud of his temple; Priest is seizing rights over Church
Maulana is flaunting his proprietorship over Mosque
And humanity has lost
When I’ll be deceased
I’ll implore to you
“Were You Able To Identify From Above Which One Was Me Among So Many Tiny Heads Covered in Burkhas and Gunghats in Haj, Temple and Gurudwara ?”
If division was your justice Krishna, then I demand another sun, wind, rain and seasons for my non hindu neighbors to fondle our cheeks
Does Allah ensures immortal life or Jesus guarantees less pain in injuries?
Let’s divide lakes and oceans
But not colors 
Not only because I support Hindus, I wear Saffron but for the enthusiasm it conveys
Not only because I favor Muslims, I wear
 Green but for the harmony it provides
After all how can we forget that the color of blood flowing in Hindu, Sikh, Muslim or Christian’s veins is still RED.


Comments

Popular Posts